Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
DUCATI 1198 (2009-2011)
DUCATI 1198 R (2009-2010)
DUCATI 1198 S (2009-2010)
DUCATI 1199 Panigale (2012-2014)
DUCATI 1199 Panigale S (2012-2014)
DUCATI 1199 Panigale S Tricolore (2012-2013)
DUCATI 748 biposto (1997-2001)
DUCATI 748 R (2000-2002)
DUCATI 848 (2008-2010)
DUCATI 916 (1994-1998)
DUCATI Senna (1994-1998)
DUCATI 916 SPS (1997-1998)
DUCATI 996 SPS (1999-2002)
DUCATI 998 S (2002-2004)
DUCATI 999 (2003-2005)
DUCATI 999 R (2003-2006)
DUCATI 999 S (2003-2006)
HONDA CBR 1000 RR (2014-2015)
HONDA CBR 1000 RR ABS (2014-2015)
HONDA CBR 1000 RR SP (2014-2015)
SUZUKI GSX-R 1100 (1992-1997)
APRILIA RSV 1000 Mille (1998-2003)
APRILIA RSV 1000 R Factory (2004-2008)
APRILIA RSV 1000 R Mille (2000-2002)
APRILIA SL 1000 Falco (1999-2004)
KAWASAKI ZX-6R (2009-2015)
KAWASAKI ZX-7R (1996-2002)
KAWASAKI ZXR 750 R (1992-1995)
TRW Motorbike Racing Clip-on made in Germany
The successful “Black Edition” series, CNC machined and directly derived from racing convinces with perfect ergonomics, light weight and functionality. Super precise machining of the best materials ensure the satisfaction of even the most demanding racers.
TRW Motorcycle Racing sport clip-ons give you:
- A set of black anodised racing clip-ons, pre-assembled and including Teflon end plugs.
- Maximum precision machining combined with perfect ergonomics based on the 5.5 degree offset of the tubes.
- High-strength aircraft aluminium machined with CNC technology.
- Extremely lightweight construction combined with a robust and application-tailored design for dedicated racers.
- Easy and cost-effective change of the tubes, available as single spare parts.
- clip-ons fit for almost all fork types from 38mm to 55mm
- Street legal with the TÜV certificate of conformity.
After rigorous testing processes, we offer now two options of the Black Edition series for sportive use:
- The TRW racing type “EC” has an exceptionally attractive look, enhances ergonomics and – with a 5.5 degree offset – is often more comfortable than the original part. The black anodised colour perfectly matches to the TRW “Black Edition” rear sets. With only 660 g the “EC” racing clip-on is extremely lightweight.
- The TRW racing type “SP” has a particularly robust design for a professional use on the race track. The rigid construction and enforcements of the clamping area withstand highest stresses. The replacement of the handlebar tubes is done very easy and quick. The “SP” clip-on is yet still lighter than most of the original parts.
Both clip-ons fit for almost all fork types from 38mm to 55mm, steering tubes are 250mm long and both clip-on types can be used for BMW S 1000 RR and S1000R (55mm front fork diameter).